Our purpose is to raise up and equip next-generation leaders for work in church ministry.
CCC Church Residency is a residency experience that combines focused leadership training, practical ministry experience, and a graduate-level academic experience. We offer four general development tracks that provide well-rounded training and coaching. Additionally, we offer ten different areas of focus that allow residents to get experience and training within their specific callings, gifts, and passions.
The Church Residency Experience:
- A two-year program at Christ Community Church in Omaha, Nebraska
- 28–30 hours per week of practical ministry experience within the resident's area of focus
- 2–4 hours per week of general competency development
- 12–16 hours per week of academic work through Crown College
- Graduate level (bachelor's degree required)
- Raised monthly support with church match up to $400 per month
- Host home provided
- Master's degree / credit offered through Crown College