Why I like Snow Days
With our third snow day out of three approaching, I am loving snow days. I love them more than most holidays. Here's why.
1) The whole family stays home all day.
2) Painting, Wii bowling, wrestling with the kids.
3) Unlike Christmas, there's always snow.
4) Snow means sledding.
5) My neighbor with the snowblower often does my driveway.
6) Hot meals taste even better. No pressure to do gourmet.
7) A book by the fireplace is awesome.
8) No self-consciousness about gift giving or recieving.
9) No time on the road traveling to celebrate.
10) No sugar-buzz hangover.
11) Doesn't cost a dime.
12) Snow makes everything look, well...white.