January 27th Walk Thru services
Services will be held at 9:00 and 10:45 at Lewis and Clark Middle School. Go to the West entrance, which is the back of the school. Directions are described in #6. You can also go to www.cccomaha.org and click on New to CCC? and then on directions.
We will be doing three "walk thru's" starting Sunday, January 27th and the ensuing Sundays on February 3 and 10. Our Grand Opening services start February 17th.
Here is what will happen this Sunday.
- Children's Ministry: Nursery through 6th grade will be held both hours with a fully trained staff in both hours.
- Student Ministry: will be offered for 7-12 grade during the 9:00am service. We will be meeting at the school. Look for Steve & Kris Perry by the food table.
- Worship style: it will be similar to what occurs at Access in Old Mill. Our worship team will grow over the next few weeks and be in full form on February 17th.
- We will have the privilege to sit around tables in the auditorium giving you opportunity to interact with those at your table.
- Teaching will be in a video venue from the previous weeks message at CCC-Old Mill.
- We meet at Lewis and Clark Middle School, 13502 S. 38th St. Bellevue. Go south on 36th Street 1.5 miles from Hwy 370. Turn right into the Heartland Hills subdivision [Sheridan Ave]. Lewis and Clark is two blocks west on 38th Street.
I am really excited about this opportunity and look forward to having you come!
On the Journey,