Just the Facts
It is exciting to have many people ask me about the multi-site. People inquiring on how everything is going, how am I doing, etc. However, many people are asking some of the basic questions who are planning to attend.
Questions such as:
"When and where are you meeting?"
"I know you are meeting in a school..where is it?"
"What time is your service[s]?"
"Will you have Children's and Youth Ministry?"
I'm glad they asked. Inquiring minds want to know.
Below is a thumbnail of the basic components of our Sunday Schedule at CCC-Sarpy.
- Services will be held at 9:00 and 10:45 starting February 17th.
- Children's Ministry: Nursery through 6th grade will be held both hours with a fully trained staff in both hours.
- Student Ministry: will be offered for 7-12 grade during the 9:00am service. We will be meeting in a neighborhood home with an adult staff of four. Juice and doughnuts will be served if the adult staff doesn't eat them all first.
- Worship style: it will be similar to what occurs in Access. Jason Hinze will be our lead worshipper accompanied by vocalists, keyboard, guitars and drums.
- We will have the privilege to sit around tables there in the auditorium and be able to interact with those at the table.
- The teaching aspect will be in a video venue from the previous weeks message at CCC-Old Mill.
- Lastly, we meet at Lewis and Clark Middle School, 13502 S. 38th St. Bellevue. Go south on 36th Street 1.5 miles from Hwy 370. Turn right into the Heartland Hills subdivision [Sheridan Ave]. Lewis and Clark is two blocks west on 38th Street.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 330-3360.
On the Journey,
CCC-Sarpy Campus Pastor