What is success?
I had a random thought hit me today as I laid in a catatonic state on the couch while channel surfing.
That thought got me thinking about winning and success. Last month I had a discussion with the CCC-Sarpy launch team. Our conversation revolved around answering the question, "What does success look like at CCC-Sarpy?"
Success was described as being a place that is...
- reflective of the community demographics
- known for dynamic, interactive worship
- a place where meaningful relationships and community occurs
- intentional in helping people on their spiritual journey
- known for community service
- a gathering of "other minded" servants
The list above is not exhaustive, but it is descriptive of what should happen at CCC-Sarpy to be "successful."
Pray with me that God can use us to be "successful" in CCC-Sarpy.
On the Journey,